Area
Oltrepò Pavese, Lombardy

Grapes
100% Pinot Nero

Vinification
First, the grapes are handpicked, and, following the malolatic fermentation, the wine is aged for 12 months. During the aging process, 10% of the wine maturates in new barrique, and the remaining 90% is aged in second-, third-, and fourth-year barrique.

Food Pairings
Pairs perfectly with thinly sliced grilled beef or pork, roasted herb potatoes, and aged cheese

Alcohol Level
13.5%

Size
750 mL

 

 

Pinot Noir Poggio Pelato

$27.00Price
    • Facebook Social Icon
    • Twitter Social Icon
    • Trip Advisor Social Icon
    • Google Places Social Icon

    Store Hours
    Monday - Saturday
    11am - 10 pm

    Location
    Playa Langosta,

    Guanacaste, Costa Rica

    Phone
    (506) 4700-6947

    Peace. Rock. Surf. Nature.